Join in on an exclusive Meet & Greet with Hardt Hyperloop!
Hardt, European Hyperloop Center, Hanze University of Applied Sciences, University of Groningen and Hive.Mobility are organizing this meeting on Tuesday, 28 September, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Lightning-fast travel through a pipe network may well be the future of transport. Since Elon Musk published about the Hyperloop concept, interest in this form of transport has grown enormously. In the Netherlands, Hardt Hyperloop is working on the first European test center in Groningen.
Hardt is looking for enthusiastic stakeholders and partners in the north of the Netherlands who find it interesting to work on a joint ambition. In February and May, two exploratory Meet & Greets took place with Hardt. The first one with researchers from the knowledge institutions from the Northern Netherlands. The second one focussed specifically on contact with the strategic partners of Hive.Mobility. We are offering you the unique opportunity to join the next step in this adventure.
- 3.00 p.m. – 3.30 p.m. – Walk-in
- 3.30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. – Plenary presentations on the topics ‘logistics’, ‘technology’ and ‘sustainability’
- 4.15 p.m. – 5.15 p.m. – Separating into groups to discuss various topics and use cases
- 5.15 p.m. – 5.30 p.m. – Summary of the findings of the groups
- 5.30 p.m. – 6.00 p.m. – Wrap-up and drinks
Date and time: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Energy Barn, Zernikelaan 17, Groningen.
Please note, the session will be conducted in English.
If you would like to participate in this session, please sign up using the form below.